To buy the CD through PayPal click the “Buy CD” button above ($12 plus shipping and handling) or you can Download from DigStation ($9.99). You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay through Paypal.
1. I Always Watch (5:37)
2. Casi Tango (6:14)
3. He Had More Strings Than Me (5:03)
4. The Kind of Funk (Slight Return) (12:13)
I. I Meditate While I Dance
II. The Truth
III. Everything’s Okay When the Music Plays
5. Home (4:41)
6. Very Quiet (2:11)
7. Devil on My Shoulder (3:05)
8. Every Damn Time (5:32)
9. Boom. Dee Dah Dee Dah. (5:06)
10. Whatchya See is Whatchya Get (5:21)
Thesis Statement—Silas Durocher and Everybody Knows
Thesis Statement was recorded in June 2008 at the Spirit Ranch in Myakka, Florida by Grammy-nominated engineer and co-producer Bud Snyder (the Allman Brothers, Gov’t Mule, Jeff Buckley). The music brings together “classical” or “composed” music with rock n’ roll and funk. The ensemble consists of:
* Guitar and Vocals: Silas Durocher
* Clarinet: Bharat Chandra (principal musician for the Sarasota Orchestra and the Cabrillo Festival Orchestra)
* Cello: Sasha von Dassow (the Florida Orchestra, Musicians Out of the Box String Quartet)
* Drum Set and Percussion: Garrett Dawson (Kettle of Fish, Ideal and the Cultural Revolution)
* Upright Bass: John Miller (principal musician for the Sarasota Orchestra)
Produced by Silas Durocher and Bud Snyder. Additional vocals by Heather Normandale (www.stitchcraftmusic.com). Additional vocals recorded by Ashley Beach. Album artwork by Alvin Fall (www.authenticillustrations.com). Album layout by Alvin Fall, Silas Durocher, and Oso Rey (www.osorey.com).
All music and lyrics composed by Silas Durocher, ©2008 Silas Durocher; ASCAP; Head, Heart, and Hips Music. All rights reserved.